Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Peaceful Sunday Morning....Or So I Thought

This is how Sunday Morning started. The boys were fresh out of the tub, lookin' cute for church and playing so GOOD together. I have been trying to get in the habit of taking more "everyday life shots", so I grabbed the camera...
Then big "brudder" joins in. How cute is that?

Corey insisted I get a shot of him in his new Spongebob shades...

Caleb didn't like him having the spotlight. "Take a picture of me mommy!" -Gotta love those eyes!!!


Here is Corey with his "anything you can do I can do better "antics. He loves to imitate anyone. Sometimes very cute other times simply annoying.....

Mark was actually wanting to be part of the picture taking today!

I love you "brudder"....


A sweet kiss for my brudder, my friend....

Love this picture. See how great the morning was going? I was basking in the peace....


Big sister came in for some action too....



Connor decided to take a break from playing and also get in on the action....That is when the problem began....

He took Corey's SpongeBob glasses in one quick swipe. As you can see this was not O.K....Hello trouble, goodbye peace!

Corey looks like he's getting ready to deck him, and Caleb cracks me up, because he is still smilin' and posin'.....Fortunately Connor kept a sense of humor and didn't fight back. It could have turned nasty. Just look at Caleb, he's still smilin' as if nothin' is even going on.....Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment