Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Day At The Park!!!

Last week were blessed with such a beautiful day, that I decided to forgo naps and enjoy the afternoon outside. We went to two different parks, played on the equipment, and the boys got to ride there bikes and big wheels.
I love this photo of Connor. He can be very photogenic when he cooperates. I'm trying different angles and things with my photography.-Trying to get out of the habit of having every shot being centered.

Corey enjoyed the swings too. He's really come a long way. Before he never wanted to be pushed to high, now he is wanting underdogs!!!





The serious side of Caleb. He didn't get on the swings that day, so I couldn't get a good swing shot of him. He was kind of all over the place that day, so not much of anything. That's the way it seems to go though. Some days I get a ton of shots of one of the boys, and not so much of any of the others..

3 comments: