Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Three Sons......

Corey such a sweet shot and so typical him. Nuthin' better than his thumb and good ole' blankey......
Connor Boy, my middle man and also the one I can always count on to get things done. A couple of weeks ago, I had the Swiffer out cleaning the floors. Connor didn't nap that day, so he was observing me mop the floor. He says, and I kid you not "OOOOHHHH mom I like dat. Can I have one of those for Christmas?" L.O.L

Than there is Caleb. My funny one. Who is into acting silly for photos now. He'll do anything for a good laugh...


I caught this shot of Connor and Caleb looking through the fence at the neighbors dog. I thought it was too sweet. I really like how the edited version turned out...it gives it kind of a vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment