Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Boys......Back Then

Oh, back in the day...These were taken when the boys were just getting use to sitting up. I took them out in the front yard for a little photo shoot and fun. I thought this photo was so precious of Caleb, so I decided to mess around with it a bit at picnik.com. I like how it turned out. I so miss his tiny little baby hands......
Here it is in color...
Poor guy. Mommy didn't even get him out of his jammies for his pictures.....


It doen't seem to bother him a bit...


Then there is Corey... Could you not just pinch those CHEEKS?!?!?!?!


This photo always cracks me up. Corey is fascinated with the ball, and poor Connor tumbles over right behind him.....


They almost look like identical twins here...This was the time when they favored one another. Now I think Connor and Caleb tend to resemble one another.....
AAAAHHHHHH they look so sweet....Notice Connor has a tiny leaf in his hand. What do you think he is going to do with it?

Yep, in the mouth it goes!!! Connor was always eating something!!! Corey looks away, "Nope mom, I didn't see a thing......"

No comments:

Post a Comment