Saturday, April 18, 2009

Celebrating Mackenzie....Today she turned 8!!!





Sixth Birthday celebrating at Woody's Cafe with 10 of her friends...


It's hard to believe eight years ago today, God blessed me with this most awesome gift. A little girl that I would actually be blessed to be able to keep, and watch grow!!! I have enjoyed my years with her and each year, I can see her blossoming into the little girl that God created her to be. He has given her a kind, loving heart and an incredible ability to write. She loves to draw pictures and she's most certainly the apple of her daddy's eye! She can make you laugh even when you are having a bad day. - I say she definantly is a good mixture of daddy and I. She is quick to think about the needs of others and really ENJOYS learning!!! She has required little to no help in school and brings home straight A's.-That has been such a relieve to me, considering I still need to help big brother in school prepping for tests and other things....She is very compassionate and LOVES animals. In fact she decided for her Birthday she wanted dad to build her a clubhouse. When she found out we would not let her sleep in it everynight, she decided against it.-Much to the relief of dad!!! Somehow, she managed to talk me into letting her get a hamster. So now, we have added yet another "addition" to the family. -I will post pictures soon. She has been a joy to me. I am so thankful for her. I treasure our times together when we get to do "girl" things. Shopping, nails, a quiet afternoon together. I sometimes wonder what our relationship will be like when she grows. I hope and pray we will always stay close and that she knows how very blessed I am to call her "MY DAUGHTER".......

No comments:

Post a Comment