Friday, June 12, 2009

Meetin' Santa....

This year, the budget would only allow for us to go on a short trip, so we decided to go to Holiday World in Indiana for a couple of days. The boys were really excited about meeting Santa and he was the first person they saw when they walked into the park. In fact, we were the very FIRST people to meet Santa on that day!!! Kind of exciting...Corey was a little stand offish at first. He let brother's do the first official greeting.
Then he finally joined them for a picture, but was sure not to take his eyes off of Santa...

Finally, the smile I know and love!!!!



This was Corey and Connor with Mackenzie at the front entrance of Holiday World. Caleb was to "busy" to get in the picture, and Mark was to "big". Three out of five isn't bad I guess...

This was of the boys in front of the only strip mall in Santa Claus Indiana... Not much of anything at all to do in that town other than Holiday World. Our dinner was at Subway both nights. My friend suggested that this would be a good place to open up a restaurant and retire someday!- I have to agee with her.



Mackenzie wanted in the photo too... She's always striking some kind of pose!!!




I just had to add this photo. Caleb was so tickled to be in the photo with Santa.-Real or not, it didn't matter to him....


Big smiles from Connor and Caleb. You can see Corey just off to the right. Not cooperating for mommy for a picture...The trip went pretty well. I have decided that being pent up in the car with the five little darlings for 4 hours is about the longest I can withstand at this point. We wanted to go to Disney in the near future if finances allowed, but I'm not sure I'm up for a fourteen hour drive just yet. Maybe in the future...Hope everyone is having a GREAT Summer. Let me know about any vacations your planning, maybe I can stow away in the car....L.O.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment