Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Mark!!!

Eleven years ago today entered into the world my first born son! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, and I sit back and watch you as you grow into a young man. I do not know what the Lord has planned for your life, but the bible says God knows the plans he has for you!! -Plans to prosper you and give you hope for the future. I am thankful to be your mom and feel very blessed to have you in my life. I hope this next year holds many new and exciting things for you my son....


This is Mark's new "pal" Cyrus. He loves to watch Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist. Jeff started with puppets when he was just 11 years old. I'm not sure that Mark will grow up to be the next Jeff Dunham, but I do think it would be cool if he keeps practicing and possibly used his puppetry talent to minister to the children at church one day!!!


He also got a new DSi from Grandma and Papa, which is a new and improved Nintendo DS. This one has a built in camera that allows you to do a lot of fun and crazy things with your photos. He's been having a lot of fun with this!!!! Mama and Papa gave him a nice chunk of change to spend. We had a small gathering of grandparents over tonight for a barbeque, and in mid July, he will be going to Lazer Rock to celebrate with some of his friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment