Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Day At Grant's Farm...

On Tuesdays I watch my girlfriends little girl, so I have decided to try to make this our "Field Trip" day. Mark is still on vacation this week, and since this morning was filled with chaos, we decided to divide and conquer. I set out with Mackenzie, Katerin, Corey and Connor. We were going to go to the zoo today, but decided to wait until we had grandma with us for that adventure. We ventured out to Grant's Farm. I'm so bummed the above photo was so washed out. Someone messed with the settings on my camera and I wasn't able to "fix" all of the photos of the day. I wanted to post this photo though, because it's still cute, even though Connor was in "one of his moods" SIGH........
This little guy quickly became Mackenzie and Katerins favorite. So much so, that Mackenzie thought we needed to bring him home....

Here is a shot of Connor feeding the goats with the girls...


When the goats started getting "aggressive", Katerin quikly passed her bottle off to Mackenzie...


Only for Mackenzie to pass it right back!!!!!!!!


Corey was so funny, he wanted to do EVERYTHING the girls did....Thankfully big sis didn't put up a stink about it!!!


The girls really had a GREAT time together. They have only known one another for a few short months, but act as if they have been life time friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment