Monday, November 16, 2009

A Visit To The Zoo....

Last Wednesday Mark was off for Veteran's Day, so we packed up the kiddos and headed out for the zoo. We got to bring baby Kendall with us (the little one I baby sit) and enjoyed watching her have her very first visit at the zoo!!! The weather was gorgeous, and all of the kids had a great time enjoying the outdoors...
One of the very first animals we saw were the penquins, and they were a big hit with everyone..I think they might have been Kendall's favorite!!!! We arrived at feeding time, so we got to see and hear the penquins as they enjoyed their lunch...the kids found that to be very fun!!!

Connor and Corey getting a close-up view of the penquin...



Here they are having lunch...It was fun to watch, not so fun to smell.....


Then we got to see the baby giraffe up close!!! He was very intent on watching my kiddos...

Mackenzie and Corey posing by a statue at the bird sanctuary....I call this Corey's Gomer Pile smile....

Mark, Mackenzie, Corey and I had about 45 min. together while daddy took the other two boys on the train... I thought the bridge made a cute picture...

Here is daddy buying the tickets for the train....Every year we go to the zoo, Connor always wants to ride the train...At $5.00 a head, I usually always say, "Maybe next time..." He wasn't buying it this time...He wanted to ride so bad...I told daddy to take them on, because this was so important to them...Corey could have went too, but he wanted to hang out with big brother and sis...

Connor was so PROUD to be on that train...

Just look at Caleb's smile....worth every bit of $15.00!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I do believe your site might be having internet browser compatibility problems.

    When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when
    opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!

    Also visit my web page :: ranger forum

    ReplyDelete